AZ-CICC Healthcare Fund
is recently launched under the collaboration between AstraZeneca and CICC. The
fund, the first and largest-scale healthcare industrial fund established by
AstraZeneca, has a target total size of $1 billion, seeking to support domestic
innovative biopharmaceutical and other healthcare industry companies, as well
as international biotech companies looking to establish a substantial presence
投资岗实习生 – 生化医药技术背景
1. Ph.D. or MD student
majored in chemistry, biology, medicine or pharmacology from top universities;
or senior undergraduate / MSc student who will enter oversea doctorate program
in relevant majors.
2. Capable to work >=3 days a week; at least 1-2 days of which with fund team in Shanghai
(Zhangjiang HiTech Park)
3. Minimum 2-3 years of academic research training, with strong capability in literature reading, writing and
4. Good paper publication record is a plus; prior intern or working experience in biopharmaceutical
industry or VC/PE/consulting is a plus.
5. Strategic thinking, fast learner, self-initiative, and team player; business / finance training
background is NOT required.
6. Compensation: RMB250/day for MD/PhD student, RMB120/day for others; plus work lunch
Please send CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org