dingdang

1.3一般站友

发帖数:5 原创分:0
关注
<ASCIIArt> #14152

纽约大学stern商学院的兼职科研助理机会,隶属营销科学系和管理信息系统系。

Research Assistant/Associate Job Description

NYU Stern – Quantitative Marketing & Information System Basic Description

My name is Hongxian Huang, a second-year Ph.D. student at NYU Stern. My advisors are Professor Anindya Ghose (Marketing & IS), Professor Masakazu Ishihara (Marketing), and Professor Runshan Fu (Marketing & IS). My current research projects mainly focus on topics such as Online Platform, Generative AI, and general consumer behavior-related topics, by using methodologies from different disciplines such as structural modeling (main), statistical modeling (main),

applied causal inference (main), deep learning, and analytical modeling.

I am now seeking 1-2 qualified undergraduate and/or graduate research assistants to assist my research projects with my advisors and other co-authors. Please do not hesitate to send you CV to my e-mail: hh1643@stern.nyu.edu. I will schedule Zoom meetings with qualified candidates to learn more about your motivations, career plans, and other thoughts.

Minimum qualifications/requirements

• Proficiency in R and/or STATA

• Proficiency in Python (Bonus)

• Micro-Economics and Econometrics coursework, at least at undergraduate level.

• Basic Mathematics and Statistics coursework: Calculus, Multi-variate Calculus, Linear Algebra, Probability,

and Statistics.

• Proficiency in basic data analysis techniques, such as cleaning and manipulating data, providing summary statistics, and running generalized linear models.

While a research assistant is expected to contribute in many ways to the research project, typical responsibilities include the following:

• Conduct literature reviews.

• Collect and analyze data.

• Attend project meetings with both me and my advisors.

• Other issues such as communicate with local data providers in China.

What you can expect from this position:

• Solid training in conducting academic research.

• Detailed training in building structural and statistical models.

• Recommendation letter.

• Writing sample under my guidance.

• (Only for excellent RAs) Coauthor-ship.

发表于2023-10-22 11:29:26

请您先 登录 再进行发帖

快捷回帖
标题
建议:≤ 24个字
签名档
发布(Ctrl+回车)

您输入的密码有误,请重新输入