Hi, I’m a grad student in PKU, planning to travel to Italy next year in April. Just started to learn Italian a few days ago by myself. And I want to get a language buddy to help me improve it, especially the speaking part.
Here are some basic facts about me, just so you know I might be fun (or not so much fun) to hang out with:
- I studied the history of western political thoughts when I was in college. Favorite philosopher are Machiavelli and Rousseau. Now I turn my research subject into something about china (and in a more modern way).
- Love movies, travel and football. Was solo backpack-travel at Europe in 2018 summer about 70 days.
- Just joined the school climbing club, and succeed in climbing to the top for the first time (yaaah).
And there are also some qualities I’m looking for:
- Fluent in Italian, native speaker preferred, but not required.
- Open-minded. Willing to not correct mistakes while we talk, but confirms understanding by using the correct language.
- Ok with meet up twice a week to talk in Italian. 20-30 mins each time. (we can double the time if you need some advices or extra practices in Chinese)
If you are interested in the proposal, feel free to contact me via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
I will reply every email I receive.