跳转

【推荐】学五米线

[复制链接]
楼主

owei [离线]

owei

该用户不存在
<ASCIIArt> 1楼

At noon, there was this guy who had a bowl of noodles I'd never seen around here. He called it mi xian (rice noodles?) and said he bought it from the place next to the hot pot spot. I got a serving myself and the taste was really good, with a rich and fragrant minced meat flavor. Personally, I think it was just a tiny bit greasier than I'd prefer, probably because I added some chili oil and  pepper oil myself. I feel like reducing the oil from the minced meat a little would make it even better. 

Plus, it's only 8 yuan!

中午的时候,有个人吃了一碗我之前未见过的面条。他称它为米线(rice noodles?),说是在麻辣烫旁边买的。所以我决定自己也来尝试一份,我真的很喜欢它的味道,充满了浓郁而芳香的肉末风味。就个人而言,我觉得它稍微有点比我喜欢的更油腻一点,可能是因为我自己加了一些辣椒油和胡椒油。我感觉如果减少一点肉末的油分会更好。而且,它只要8元!

发表于2023-10-18 14:12:22

oneandonly [离线]

戴泳帽的小男孩

1.7熊宝宝

发帖数:267 原创分:0
<ASCIIArt> 2楼

I recommend the egg pancake of the same order window, which is also very delicious. The dishes in this window are inherited from the previous little white room (can be understood as the previous mini fast food canteen? Now it has been moved into bigger canteen), and they are all cheap and delicious

我推荐同一点餐窗口的鸡蛋灌饼,也挺好吃的,这个窗口的菜品是从之前的小白房(可以理解成以前的迷你快餐食堂?现在已经搬进大食堂了)继承过来的,都挺便宜好吃

owei (owei) 在 ta 的帖子中提到:

At noon, there was this guy who had a bowl of noodles I'd never seen around here. He called it mi xian (rice noodles?) and said he bought it from the place next to the hot pot spot. I got a serving myself and the taste was really good, with a rich and fragrant minced meat flavor. Personally, I think it was just a tiny bit greasier than I'd prefer, probably because I added some chili oil and  pepper oil myself. I feel like reducing the oil from the minced meat a little would make it even better. 

Plus, it's only 8 yuan!

中午的时候,有个人吃了一碗我之前未见过的面条。他称它为米线(rice noodles?),说是在麻辣烫旁边买的。所以我决定自己也来尝试一份,我真的很……

发表于2023-10-18 14:26:37

oneandonly [离线]

戴泳帽的小男孩

1.7熊宝宝

发帖数:267 原创分:0
<ASCIIArt> 3楼

Hold the line

保持队形🤣

owei (owei) 在 ta 的帖子中提到:

Plus, it's only 8 yuan!

发表于2023-10-18 14:27:37

yizheng [离线]

yizheng

1.9一般站友

发帖数:54 原创分:0
<ASCIIArt> 4楼

the little white room🤣 

very exchange-student-friendly expression!

oneandonly (戴泳帽的小男孩) 在 ta 的帖子中提到:

I recommend the egg pancake of the same order window, which is also very delicious. The dishes in this window are inherited from the previous little white room (can be understood as the previous mini fast food canteen? Now it has been moved into bigger canteen), and they are all cheap and delicious

我推荐同一点餐窗口的鸡蛋灌饼,也挺好吃的,这个窗口的菜品是从之前的小白房(可以理解成以前的迷你快餐食堂?现在已经搬进大食堂了)继承过来的,都挺便宜好吃

发表于2023-10-18 14:46:39

clwanmm [离线]

fssx

1.2一般站友

发帖数:13 原创分:0
<ASCIIArt> 5楼

呜呜还有没有人记得这个的前身就是小白房的肉沫米线小煲,好怀念

owei (owei) 在 ta 的帖子中提到:

Plus, it's only 8 yuan!

发表于2023-10-20 10:38:57

yizheng [离线]

yizheng

1.9一般站友

发帖数:54 原创分:0
<ASCIIArt> 6楼

哇原来这么源远流长 我还以为新上的 😂

clwanmm (fssx) 在 ta 的帖子中提到:

呜呜还有没有人记得这个的前身就是小白房的肉沫米线小煲,好怀念

发表于2023-10-20 16:37:01
返回本版
/ 1